Vs > Swift Current (a), Sk
Port Fitzroy vs Swift Current (a), Sk Climate & Distance Between
Port Fitzroy vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa
Port Fitzroy vs Aurora, Il, Usa
Port Fitzroy vs Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa
Port Fitzroy vs Sofia, Bulgaria
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Owosso, Mi, Usa
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Conceicao Araguaia, Brazil
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Hermit, Co, Usa
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines
San Luis vs Okayama
Songkhla vs Jeddah
Jagdalpur vs Narathiwat
Dagoretti vs Franklin, La
- The distance between Port Fitzroy, New Zealand and Swift Current (a), Sk, Canada is approximately 12,202 km or 7,582 mi.
- To reach Port Fitzroy in this distance one would set out from Swift Current (a), Sk bearing 236.7° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Port Fitzroy bearing 221.4° or SW .
- Port Fitzroy has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Swift Current (a), Sk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- The annual mean temperature is 12.1 °C (21.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.4 °C (42.1°F) less in Port Fitzroy. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1526 mm (60.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1526 l/m² (37.45 US gal/ft²) or 15,260,000 l/ha (1,631,395 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.4° higher in Port Fitzroy than in Swift Current (a), Sk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Port Fitzroy relative to Swift Current (a), Sk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Swift Current (a), Sk vs Port Fitzroy
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -6 (-10)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Port Fitzroy vs Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic
Port Fitzroy vs Kathmandu, Nepal
Port Fitzroy vs Chiang Rai, Thailand
Port Fitzroy vs Circleville, Oh, Usa
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Springfield, Il, Usa
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Dahlonega, Ga, Usa
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Verhojansk, Russia
Santis vs Grand Island, Ne
Collooney, Sligo vs Khutag
Storrs, Ct vs Taua
Santos vs Narvik, Nordland
Port Fitzroy vs Swift Current (a), Sk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Port Fitzroy
Climate Guides for Locations near Swift Current (a), Sk
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 279.3 kms (173.6 miles) N
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) NNW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 329.6 kms (204.8 miles) NW
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 8.6 kms (5.4 miles) W
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 218.6 kms (135.8 miles) W
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 238 kms (147.9 miles) WSW
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 238.5 kms (148.2 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 220.2 kms (136.9 miles) NNE
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 294.2 kms (182.8 miles) NE
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 218 kms (135.5 miles) E
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 214.4 kms (133.3 miles) E
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 151.4 kms (94.1 miles) E
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 242.9 kms (150.9 miles) SSE